MEAHI Working Groups
MEAHI Working Groups (WG) have been considered as a platform through which MEAHI shall pursue its scientific activity in specific fields of the wider domain of health and biomedical informatics. A WG comprises a group of experts with a particular interest, and its activities are reported to, and approved by, the MEAHI General Assembly.
MEAHI is looking forward to officially launch the working groups under the following topics :
- Biomedical/Health Informatics Education
- Intraregional Health Information Exchange
- Primary & Public Healthcare Informatics
- Nursing Informatics (MEAHI-NI)
- Consumer Health Informatics
- People and Organizational Issues
- Security , Patient Safety
- Open Source Health Informatics
Considering the existence of plenty of the IMIA WGs , and IMIA regional chapters ‘ WGs as well , during the IMIA board meeting in August 2011 in Norway , the necessity for a professional twinning program in order to expedite the interregional WGs collaboration activities has been raised by MEAHI founding president . A proposed twining program framework among IMIA family is available here.
MEAHI welcomes all enthusiastic professionals who are keen to activate the MEAHI WGs . For further information, please contact us.
Last updated on December 15 2012